Chat Room

Tuesday 1 May 2007

Sexual choice

Here are so many different kinds of sexual relationships in the world. Every person choose himself what's is more acceptable for him. Everyone decides in what age to start this "adult" life, with who and how many lovers supposed to be in your bad. So i think that the society divides into 3 parts: 1. those who try to vary their life and to taste everything 2. those who live according to religion and social rules and opinion 3. and those, who live "right" but somewhere deep inside they feel the need to try something new but they are afraid of risk - to risk with steady relationship with her partner, to risk with social status, with harmony in their soul, just afraid to be misunderstood. So and it's normal. Me personally, i would put myself to the 3d category.
I was growing up a "right" girl, i mean that my parents did everything to surround me with the atmosphere of fears and sins. I can't say they r religious people, but when it's comfortable for them - they show me letters in Bible. So before to start "adult" life I was all the time comparing what i've been taught and what i was feeling. It's not easy actually, i needed time to get the harmony with my soul and needs of body. I found lots of answers to my questions, I found probably my personal principals which never let me be sorry about what I did. So let me tell u some of them and I hope it can help anybody to feel happy:
1. if u doubt about "to do this or not to do" - i always thing that more often it's better to be sorry about what u DID then about what u NOT DID. I just think that if all ur inside world whisper u "do", but ur mind stops u because of mental and society rules - so switch off ur mind at this moment cuz it can happen that u gonna be sorry about thats for the rest of ur life.
2. u suppose to love (at least very attracted to) the person to who u allow to get in ur bad. Actually it doesn't matter how strong feelings he has about u, much more important are ur personal feelings, cuz it's ur experience. And don't think about future at that time, it doesn't matter will u continue relations or not. If this guy or girl is already in u bad - just enjoy right here and right now.
3. In sexual relations is very important not to get, but to GIVE. Don't think about urself, think about the partner and u gonna get back all that love and passion u sent to ur partner.
The main thing of attraction to each other is passion. Passion makes ur body to born huge doze of hormones, which make u fly, which make ur heart bit faster. I think everyone once felt the feeling when the fire inside burns everything, when ur hands and all ur body is trembling and u loose orientation where u r, u see just the only person, who's near u, who... breeds the passion... And in these moments u really don't care where to make love - in chic apartment or in the forest or a car. U realize that perhaps u break something (some rules or somebody heart, or ur own principals) but u can't deal with this feeling. U just loose ur mind ) But it's great!!! U start living at this moment! In spite of how many problems u gonna face after all u did - u can't feel sorry. Cuz the value of such moment is huge. So everyone choose himself what kind of memory he gonna have after many years...

No comments: