Chat Room

Thursday 3 May 2007

Destiny's joke


I was a cherry student girl, when decided to visit USA, NY second time. During the 1st year when i've been there i managed to make some friends, but lots of them were just boolshitting guys. I mean that to invite me for a drink in a cafe - no problem, but when u really face some troubles in life - all of them escape as air ))) So, probably i had just one guy friend, who actually managed to save me from other guys attraction and to help me somehow with advice, with american pchycology. So when i came back to Minsk (Belarus) we were keeping in touch with each other. But after half a year we started to enoying each other u know. He wanted to see me a lot, but at the same time i knew that if i come back there and will accapt his help - I'm gonna be a slave. SO....
So i applied for a student work and travel programm, i was making all documents and that programm costed not cheap by the way - 3000$. So being tired from total control of my friend even from NY being in another continent!!!! and some kind of jeliousy (on which my american friend didn't have any right), i decided for myself that I'm gonna come back to NY but he shouldn't know about that. And I wanted to find some friends from NY who just could help me to find appartment and job. So i visited couple sights in Minsk. And my mom told me why i don't find a friend also in Minsk? Well, i thought, why not? So i chose Minsk as a location link and saw a photo of a serious guy, blond one, in a black suit, with notebook in the office, looking mature and experienced. Well, i's interested in him. As far as i was hurring to look for anybody from NY, i didn't have my photo in Internet, and actually i didn't expect him to reply me. So i wrote him just couple words, something like "halo, my name's Anastasiya, i liked ur page a lot and also ur photo, my tel. number is..." As far as i didn't have computer at home that time, i didn't want to have long correspondance, that's why i left my tel. number just in a 1st massage. To correspondance with sms for me was more comfortable.
And 3-4 letters and he called me, we decided to meet. And that's it... I fell in love with him. I thought that the time is passing so fast and i can't catch it! My mind didn't have time realize everything but my body was dong something. U know what i mean. Everything was like in a dream ... We were dating 3 times, we kissed just at a 2nd one. At 3d date i thought i'll go nuts! I felt the fire in him! I felt the fire inside myself. We were kissing in a crowded street full of people, it's winter time and cold, we were trying to embrasse each other as tight as possible. That time i thought i'll start taking clothes off just at winter on the street! The passion was burning us and I thought that if he touch me one more time i'll rape him. But we stopped... That night i couldn't fall asleep long time. I was reminding all details of our date. So next day while talking to him i invited him for a tea ))) And beleive me guys or not - he said NO!!!! )))) Well, i's not offended at all, cuz i saw he's afraid to destroy our relations which just has begun. But as to me i decided that or i'll do this or i'll not sleep many nigts more dreaming about sex with him. He called me back in couple minutes (and believe i knew that) and acxeted my invitation. Of corse we made love, but everything was as if we did it many times, not shy, not nervious.
So it's Sunday. And he stayed. Up to this day) We lived with each other one year, after that got married, and not long ago we celebrated one year since wedding ))) He's the best guy, no - he's an angel who pulled me out from all my friends and dates and outs and all this. He chaned me to himself by loving me a lot )))) So did i ))

No comments: