Chat Room

Sunday 6 May 2007

Oh, Sunday...


Today is Sunday and the thought about that makes the mood better. It's so pleasant to open the eyes and see the sunshine out of the window... to pull all the body laying in a bad, being lazy to yawn... and after all to say to urself - A GREAT THINGS R WAITING FOR U, BABY, WAKE UP! - and kissed husband to get up...
I love these days, when nobody hurries u up. After u get up to walk to the bathroom to wash ur face and to take a warm big man bathroom-robe and put on big funny slippers with cow head :-) To open the window in a bedroom to feel fresh air and to go to the kitchen to prepare very strong coffee with lemon without sugar with a small piece of 80% chocolate. After that to light the first sigaret and feel urself the boss of ur own life. This feeling comes in working days very seldom cuz all the time u have to do something for somebody, u don't have time even to think about that, u r slave of ur boss, ur job, circumstances, wishes of other people, etc. But when u off - u have this kind of freedom which u the whole week miss so much about.
In these days u stay alone with urself and u can devote all ur time to ur hobbies, to the things u love to do, just to have a rest.
Actually I always thought (and even now do) that having 2 days off i should spend them active way - shopping, friends, parties, movies, cafes or restaurants, clubs, some sport activities etc. While my husband prefer to stay home and do nothing. But writing this page i just asked myself - what makes me to move all the time - my need for communication with people and friends, the thoughts that if i do nothing i miss something in my life OR the fair to stay alone with myself when different thoughts about my life comes? Honestly guys, can't answer now. But probably now i started understanding my husband's position about spending time at weekend.
I'd love to know how u guys spend ur offs? R u trying to do all things including fun during working week and be lazy at offs OR u just work 5 days so hard and fix all private things at offs?

No comments: