Chat Room

Sunday 13 May 2007

Women' Jealousy


I'm a very jealous person. Even more awful - i want the person to be just mine. I wanna him to see just me, to breath with me, to live in me. Brrrr!.... Awful! I know that. But can't do anything. I wanna be not even loved (it's not enough), adored by my partner!!! According to all issues of men psychology I supposed to be alone the whole life, cuz men are afraid of such woman. But when men are so jealous - woman should be tolerant and accept that as a norm. Well, but my happiness is that i can control my feelings somehow, not to show that (that's why I have the best men as a husband now and besides I never had problems in relations since 19 years old). So I live according to the principal: or I give all of myself to the partner Or i give nothing (the relations shouldn't be started - I'm alone). So I can do everything for man just only in a case if he'll give me back just a small-small thing... his soul :) (like a small devil). But, men, don't worry, my partners and ex one live happily now, they are in a good health and feel sorry that they lost me one day. Cuz being objective I really give all myself to the partner. So my jealousy is coming out as (not scandals, God save!): if i notice that my partner doesn't adore me when I need it (every one has sentimental moments) I getting very cold. In my mind I feel very lonely and I push away the partner. All my love and warmth disappears somewhere. But physically everything the same. But emotionally the partner feels it. I kiss him, i can embrace him, prepare breakfast or something like this. But everywhere in the air here's "winter"... cold... Probably many guys, reading that, feel so sorry about my husband (calm down guys, he'll be saved). And what's more interesting sometimes I love these moments, cuz If before in period of "summer" I couldn't imagine how I would take the pain if a man leave me, so in these moments of "winter" I feel power to live alone very good. I'm getting a very big power and confident. And it makes me stronger, when in my heart only LOVE for myself is left. That's great. After that when my mood changes and I'm not so sentimental, I come back to usual relations and forget about these minutes. Notice: no scandals in relations, just some changes in my soul. Actually the partner can behave as usual, but my mood is very changeable. Of cause I'd love to have the same mood every time about my partner, it'll me easier for me, but from another side it's boring. I think that to be more calm about relations I should love a little bit less. It means I should love myself more. But I can't live like that. Everything or nothing - my stupid principal. I'm honestly write about myself. I know it's not the best feature of mine, but believe me - in "summer" period it's hard to find woman better than me :)
p.s. For woman who a jealous as me:
1. don't make scandals. If u can't accept something or ur tolerance has finished - just leave.
2. don't shantage ur partner with sex or things u usually do about the house (preparing meals)
3. don't talk about problems with ur parents and girlfriends (for ur own good)
4. just start LOVE urself more

2 comments:

AndreiG said...

My sweety, and how to identify treason? Rights can be executed without charge or trial? Is it not of God privilege?

Anonymous said...

No. U ARE MINE. And I will judge u the way i decide. It's my privilege!