Chat Room

Saturday 26 May 2007

Still complain?...




"U still complain? Observe around u and be thankful for all u have in this life. We are lucky. We have much more than we really need in content."

Thinking about people who live in Africa very poor and sick I have some questions for myself...

Actually don't like such material cuz can't look at it without tears. U know i really share the opinion of Buddha who said that "life is suffering" and all the time thinking about sense of life and philosophy I get depressed cuz I get confused sometimes, Many years ago I opened the sense of life for myself - it's gathering love for God, to born this feeling inside and save it as much as possible. But sometimes to feel love for Life and world becomes difficult. So that's why i get depressed after such photos, cuz i can't help this people and they r dieing.

But sometimes I think about material world and think that i really don't have strong wishes which would help me to reach something serious in life - career, more money etc. U understand what i mean. So i'm satisfied with what i have for 100% and i feel sometimes that it'd be better if i really needed something (wishes). I just control my wishes for 100 % and if I can't have something I tell myself that I'm happy and without that thing. So it's subject to think about...

How to feel happy with what u have and still be a little bit unsatisfied which will push u to be active in material life to reach something???...

Cuz it's a fact that a man do something only if he needs something - i mean u should be in a crisis situation full of needs and only then ur mind start work faster and u find the opportunity to change situation. When u were born in a rich family and u have everything u want u don't need to do something herself, u have it already! But the less u have from birth the more chance u have in life to achieve something. So how to feel harmony and love inside and at the same time to be aggressive (in a working sense) and unsatisfied to be active?...

No comments: