Chat Room

Wednesday 2 May 2007

First sexual experience

We gonna continue our subject - sexual choice. But now I'd like to discuss what's right age to start sexual relationship. Those, who r still teens gonna be more interested in this subject i guess, but those who r mature and experienced in sex - don't hurry up to close this page, cuz to my mind our first sexual experience influence on the whole future relationship. Being a teen i was looking around to my friends and was solving the problem - should i start or not. How to recognize right person, with who u gonna enjoy and never regret about that? My parents (as many other) all the time were teaching me to be smart girl and save myself only for husband. Up to 17 years old i truly believed them. But at 18 i changed my mind. So i can say that from 14 up to 18 i wanted to try that so much! But God saved me he didn't send me right guy. Once i asked my classmate (a girl) how it's supposed to be to avoid disappointment after sex. So she said: "when u feel that u gonna die right now near this guy if he will not kiss u at least, if u can't control urself and u'r loosing ur mind because of strong passion, and u feel trembling and u don't care where it'll happen, and will u have guys future relations or not, u just want him - that's the sign for u to do that". And U know, i remembered that. I thought in 16 i was ready for sexual relations. I really had deep theoretical knowledges in this field ) but no practice )) But when I became 18 - u know, only after i became more adult, i felt such a strong passion and i felt that i can't stop passion inside me any more - and the important - don't want to do that any more. And actually when u'r really ready as psychological as physical - u can do that and be sure - u'll never regret about that. And may be i'm one of happy person who never regrets about past or i was just lucky to meet the best people - i don't know... So after 18 i told myself that i should feel different kind of relations, love and passion before i get married, and i think now my husband is thankful me for that. U can change lovers as much as u can - but u supposed to learn from relations only in that case they will not dirty ur soul but make it more experience.
Of cause u should prepare to that moment, in a best case everything should be beautiful and romantic. But what's much more important - u should be prepared urself. Never start relations because of ur partner - to hold him near, to please ur partner, because of friend's jokes or talks of ur classmates, never try to risk with ur psychological health to prove anything to anybody. Remember - it's ur life, it's ur emotions and feelings and as u start it, what kind of memories u'll save - u'll save urself from future problems and complexes in future relations with the person who can truly love u...

No comments: