Chat Room

Thursday 26 April 2007

Men&Women

How many examples of unhappy couples we can find in the world. The relations between men & women are as at war. At the beginning of their relations everything is very romantic and beautiful. But after sometime people start hating each other. I've never understood how it happens. I understand that relationships changes through time, the passion is going away, u can fall with somebody else. That I understand. But after 10-15 years of family life, it doesn't matter how many years u lived together, after all this beautiful relations - hating??? No. I don't understand. Hope - never will. I always thought in spite what bad u did to each other - if u wanna break - u should do this nice way, that's my rule.
So how to keep relationship? I'm young yet, but last time I started to remember my grandma's words. She always told me that being in a couple - I should be: 1. tolerant 2. smart 3. and respect the guy. So the same I expect from the guy. Being 16 years old i replied grandma that the guy should this and that: he should love me, he should adore me, help me, carry about me, etc. So I'm free, but the guy is oblige to me. That's the end of any relations. The most important thing - is to love by urself, cuz it's ur own feeling, and it makes u fly. To give, not to get - this the principal of happy couples. Very often couples can put themselves in scandals and arguing, but wherever happen - always watch ur words, what u say, what u do. Never let urself disrespect ur partner. And believe me, if he appriciate ur relations - he will save it. But in spite of guys say that they don't like clever girls - be smart, don't show it, and life shows that only smart girl can build strong and beautiful relations.
Any relations in the world - it's like a mirror, whatever u send to the world (to ur relations) - it'll be back for sure. So the only thing we should carry about - who we are and what we can give to the partner. We should build ourself, and when we gonna be ready - the partner will feel it and none of u will be able to stop this attraction ))

No comments: