Chat Room

Monday 23 April 2007

Why English?..

I think some of my friends (Russian one) will be surprised why I wanted to use my own blog while I'm one of the author of much more beautiful and more colorful (and i guess more popular in nearest future) blog of my husband. But, let me start from the beginning...
I was 14 years old when my mom found me a private English teacher. I wanted to visit London a lot, but my knowledge in language were so power that i hardly could say what's my name. Usually at school teachers doesn't care how good u know language because it's a very hard work to teach somebody. So i started learning with one of the best private teachers. And did it for 5 years. Now, when i don't use English every day - i loose it, but thankful to my teacher, i'll never loose basic grammar. It helped me a lot - wherever I've been to - I could make friends. So now, through many years, when i haven't seen them for ages - i wanna get back our relationship. And also, it's a good practice for proving your skills )))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a good way to practice using a language that is not your first. Congratulations on your marriage =)