Chat Room

Monday 23 April 2007

The start

Hi guys. I'm not the only one who decided to open own blog, but i asked myself - why not? Well, being honest, the idea about that i took from my lovely husband, who did that first. I'm not sure that I will be able to attract many visitors here, so most likely I did it for my own satisfaction. As u could understand English is not my native language, so u can find here many mistakes i think. But I just really love English, the way it sounds and written. So for me it's such a pleasure to express my thoughts and feelings in English. So be tolerance for mistakes and don't punish me ) Let's start...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could speak and read the russian characters - its such an interesting language rich in history!
Im writing from Hawaii btw.