Chat Room

Thursday 14 June 2007

Perfect partner


I always preferred men much older than me... And I think I'm not the only girl who think this way. First of all my dad is 7 years older my mom, and watching there relationship I wanted to have the same in my future family. Secondly I got used to my dad care that hardly could imagine another treatment to me from guys.
So when I was 14 years old I was so much complexed that I haven't kissed with a guy serious way yet :) And I considered that my first kiss I could present just to a guy who will not ashame me somehow cuz I didn't know how to do that. So for that process I chose a guy who was 5 years older than me. At that age it big difference, u know. Of cause I liked him a lot at that time, but today I realize that it's not even my first love. But for "first kiss" I chose right person cuz he was life experienced enough and also so far away from talks behind my back and all this teens shit.
When I was 19 years old a serious happened to me, but this time a men was 35 years old. I loved when other people payed attention to us seeing this age difference. After that I had many friends and admires (guys) who where minimum 10 years older than me and I loved being in there company cuz usually they reminded me my father's treatment. But after all I started realizing, that all that men in spite of there status and money, experience and treatment, don't have something that have younger guys - some kind of "life energy". They chained to me and where living by me. At the beginning all this luxury and outstanding our friendship was interesting for me, but I started getting tired. When I saw another couples who where the same age with each other the way they smiled and spend time, they loved the same music and had the same interests, they lived active sport life but not spending all the time eating in a restaurant even in a good one - I just woke up. So now I know one thing - relationship (i'm not talking about if u'r married already!!! just relations - close friends, admires, lovers) with a man who much older than u (more than 10 years) are good just for experience but not worth spending ur time for a long.
Now I'm much happy with my husband who is just 8 years older than me - but in spite of that we look at the same direction in everything (almost everything) :-)
p.s. and this respectful treatment, full of love and care, which many girls dream about, depends not on age, but person himself.

No comments: