Chat Room

Friday 15 June 2007

Friday!!!


Hooo... At last this hot working week finished. Before my vacation my boss decided to kill me with quantity of work. And today, the day of leaving, my mind hardly realize what it suppose to think about - still think about what job I left at work and how they gonna work without me ) Only after we left the car at parking and where walking home with husband I felt some kind of the beginning of my vacation. So now I have just 4 hours to fix myself and pack my bags. So in 4 hours I call for taxi and go to railway station up to Moscow, and tomorrow 3pm we have flight. So guys I'm gonna miss my blog and my readers, but I'll be back soon and promise to share all my emotions about Egypt ) I'm short of time!!!! Buy-buy! :-)

1 comment:

Kaligula Andy said...

Hi there dear Anastasya

You've made a pretty good job doing your blog so touching and sensitive.

I like it and you have my word I'll be a frequent guest in here. Now, how about a link exchange? You post my blog into your blog roll and vice verse? Sounds good to me, how about you?

Keep well, Andy.

PS: Сексуальный голос из player'a это Everlast из House of Pain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZZADbubu0Y

Ето просто так, к сведению :-)

Looking forward to receiving your reply asap.