Chat Room

Sunday 8 July 2007

X-plan

My dear girls, in spite some of us had vacation already on the beach and had already the opportunity to show the world our good-built shape, we still have to think about next vacation already! Truly saying after Egypt I didn't get weight what I was very afraid of most, but kilos are dangerous. But I stopped my training for two weeks. So now I'm going to write X-plan for myself and if some of u need inspiration - u can take something from it. I'll just remark something: I don't visit gym or public courses for some reasons and do all training at home. I just bought many DVD's with great variety of sport activity.
1 week: rehabilitation. All power training 1/2 of power!!!
Monday: yoga (1 hour). Tuesday: power training 1/2 program (ABC, legs and arms). Wednesday: yoga with fitness ball. Thursday: power training 1/2 program (ABC and arms). Friday: ballet + ABC exercises. Saturday: strip-dance + Pilates. Sunday: yoga stretching.
2 week: regular training
Monday: power training full program (ABC, legs and arms). Tuesday: yoga (1 hour). Wednesday: strip-dance + Pilates. Thursday: power training full program (ABC and arms). Friday: yoga with fitness ball. Saturday: ballet + ABC exercises Sunday: yoga stretching.
Wish myself good luck and for u my dear girls.
P.s. don't forget about light food, not eating after 18.00, more drinking water and good sleep. :-)

1 comment:

Franco said...

Hi...love your blog. Nice and cool. Glad that I drop by. Will do so in the future. Thanks for sharing.

Bye.

Franco