Chat Room

Sunday 8 July 2007

Love of my life...


I have inspiration now to say about my lovely husband. I just thought that he writes about me on his blog agrinev.blogspot.com so much, and I never told him through blog anything.
I'm one of the most happy woman who was lucky to meet her couple. It's so important for every person. It's so interesting in our relations: in spite he's 8 years older than me, sometimes I feel as if he's my baby, my kid. He revitalizes such a controversial feelings in me, that it surprises me all the time. In one moment I feel myself a small girl, who's taken care about. Especially in the moments when he calms me down when I'm upset, when we go shopping and he never lets me take anything heavy and even not heavy at all - usually he says "u'r too small yet". When he wakes me up in the morning with a kiss and cup of coffee in a hand, or when he gives me evening massage. When he picks me up after work even if he has to wait for me 1 hour on the street just not let me get tired walking home by public transport. When he is ready to make all my dreams come true.... In all these moments I feel myself his baby, happy baby.
But sometimes I feel such a great responsibility about Him, as if he's really my kid. I bother him sometimes about putting on warm close before go out, to have launch everyday (i enjoy cooking for him), if here's some option about more comfortable place, or more delicious food, or something like that - all the time I'll make the choice in his side, cuz he's my baby too. It's such a great feeling to care about the person who also devote all his power time and money for u back. It inspires me to do more and more for him. This is mutual process and the main link in the love chain. Hope God will help us to save this inspiration about each other for the rest of our lives.


p.s. Right now he's laying on the sofa and trying to repair pocket computer, he shakes with his feet to the bit of music and whispers something to himself and he looks so charming, my God!!!!

1 comment:

Anastasiya said...

Thanks my friend, i appriciate